Ultra-Fast Automated Press-Side Color Control
Shorter runs. Faster turn times. Accurate, consistent color. In order to remain competitive, printers and packaging converters must address these market trends. Reducing make-ready time and waste, and minimizing errors and rework, are critical to profitability. Managing color by eye and/or depending on ink density measurements will not deliver against these requirements.
By introducing next-generation color measurement instruments into the press-side quality control process, printers and packaging converters can assure optimum color quality, fast make-ready and reduced waste.
- Reduced make-ready time and waste. IntelliTrax2 reports results on screen instantly so press operators can quickly make adjustments, even before color drift is visible to the human eye.
- Full Range of Color Measurements. In less than 10 seconds, IntelliTrax2 measures process colors, spot colors, PANTONE® colors, paper color, tone value increase, gray balance and ink density.
- Non-Contact Instrument. No need to worry about smudging or scratching the image during the measurement process.
- Support for industry standards. IntelliTrax2 software supports the majority of global graphic arts standards, including M1 to accommodate optical brighteners, M3 for measuring wet ink and full support for G7 and FOGRA 51 and 52.
- End-to-End Color Workflow. IntelliTrax2 can directly access the PantoneLIVE database for accurate spectral target values for corporate and other spot colors and can exchange job data with ColorCert: X-Rite Edition for statistical process control.
IntelliTrax2 links to other X-Rite IntelliTrax2 systems across the plant or across multiple sites, providing up-to-date centralized job information and color standards as well as exceptional inter-model agreement with the X-Rite eXact handheld spectrophotometer.