ASAHI AFP-ACP/TCP FLEXO PLATE
For Flexographic Printing On Corrugated Board
For flexographic printing on corrugated board, AFP™-APC/TPC flexographic plates reduce flute marks in gradation areas. These innovative plates are based on Asahi’s unique polymer technology. It is the photopolymer plate that features Asahi’s CleanPrint™ for corrugated board applications. In addition to exceptional performance in gradation areas, these plates achieve high ink density in solid areas due to excellent ink transfer. AFP™-APC is an analog and AFP™ TPC a digital plate for high quality printing on corrugated board.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- First corrugated plate with inbuild CleanPrint feature.
- APC/TPC is superior to conventional plate for corrugated printing.
- Reduce flute marks and achieve sharp images of small type and fine lines with reduced dot gain.
- Improve solid ink density and ink coverage with excellent ink transfer.
- Prevent crushing of corrugated board with kiss touch printing, with no sacrifice in quality.
- Benefit from a wider latitude of printing pressure, providing stable printing quality.
- Improved mechanical strength of plates with higher durability.