ALL NEW: AFP™-Leggero Flexographic Plate for Corrugated Board Applications
Super-soft and smooth plate results in no board crush, fewer flute marks, good ink density, for the ultimate in post-print flexographic quality
The Asahi AFP™-Leggero CleanPrint plates have been specifically designed for printing on lower quality low-liner corrugated board. This super-soft plate delivers kiss-touch printing without board crush, good ink density with reduced washboard effect, and is ideal for simple brown-box corrugated applications such as fruit trays and single-color logo type printing.
With the growing use of corrugated board packaging around the globe, brands and retailers increasingly seek ways to increase quality appearance and protect their goods at the same time. Asahi’s AFP™-Leggero flexographic printing plates deliver both higher quality and better protection of the product by not damaging the corrugated box flute structure. Asahi’s ‘Just Kiss. No Crush.’ tagline reinforces this quality and protective result delivered by the Asahi AFP™-Leggero CleanPrint plates.
In addition, as with all of Asahi’s CleanPrint plates, the Leggero plates ensure less waste, fewer press stops for plate cleaning and consistent exceptional quality throughout the run, the hallmark of Asahi’s CleanPrint flexo plates. You can expect to be able to achieve up to 15% improvement in Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) when using these plates for corrugated post-print.
- Just Kiss ‘No Crush’ super-soft plates result in fewer flute marks and good ink density
- Reduced washboard effect
- Ideal for simple brown-box corrugated applications.
- CleanPrint Technology facilitates a superior ink transfer
- High printing performance with solvent, water and most UV based ink on film and paper substrates
- Strong plate abrasion resistance with good base film lamination strength
- High performance plate in aggressive printing conditions
- Reduced ink filling-in mid-tone printing leading to less press cleaning stops
- Consistent printing quality over the production run due to CleanPrint Technology