A Water Washable Flexo Plate Designed For The Next Generation
AWP-DEW offers all the same benefits as the AWP-DEF plate, but with faster processing speeds for an even more efficient and effective flexo plate.
AWP™, Asahi’s latest development and a unique platemaking technology, is a beneficial alternative to conventional flexographic plates. It is a water washable plate technology that eliminates the need for high temperatures or VOC solvents in the washout process, delivering precise plate-to-plate registration with reduced odor in the plate making process. AWP™ CleanPrint plates save time and money, reduce waste and assist in preserving precious energy resources while delivering stunning quality with brilliant images.
- The excellent ink transfer results in superlative ink coverage
- Superbly balanced reproduction of large tonal areas, fine text and halftone elements
- The high durability with UV ink printing
- The extremely high flexibility enables printing, even from small-diameter cylinders
- The plate is compatible with UV ink, solvent-based ink, and water-based ink
- The reduced plate-making time is just one of the improvements over plates requiring a solvent wash-out
- Special plate surface that has the ability to prevent ink filling in on fine detailed images
- Easier plate cleaning after printing
|Plate Thickness||.045 (1.14 mm), .067 (1.70 mm)|
|Hardness/Shore A||77, 70|
|K Factor||5.98mm(0.2388″), 9.89mm(0.3896″)|
|Resolution 175 lpi digital||1-98%|