Esko and Asahi to launch CrystalCleanConnect
The latest advance in the evolution of flexo platemaking.
Register online to experience Asahi’s next-generation, fully automated flexo platemaking line developed in collaboration with Esko.
CrystalCleanConnect offers a number of breakthrough advantages from design to print:
- Reduces the platemaking process from 12 steps to 1
- Delivers a 90% reduction in dedicated operator time
- Secures excellence in print quality utilizing Asahi & Esko proprietary technologies
- Achieves an average 25% increase in press OEE
- Reduces ink usage by 20%
- All delivered with a best-in-class environmental footprint!
We look forward to seeing you there!
About The Speakers
Technical Marketing Manager @ Asahi Photoproducts
Dieter Niederstadt has 35 years experience in the printing industry. He started working in 2003 for Asahi Photoproducts where he’s picking up the role of Technical Marketing Manager since 2013. He’s member of the FTA and DFTA & past forum speaker and participant to various association working groups
Director Flexo Business @ Esko
Pascal Thomas joined Esko (Barco Graphics) in 1996 and has held positions in customer service, product management and business development. He is currently Director of Esko’s Flexo Business, in which he leverages his technical and business knowledge to help determine the strategic direction for Esko’s flexo solutions to best meet the needs of flexo printers and plate-makers.