Technical Center Manager / Pre-Press and Sales Support
Position Based In Nashville, TN
Are you an experienced Technical Pre-Press Manager with extensive and advanced knowledge of the flexographic pre-press and printing process?
If you are ambitious, self-motivated and highly energetic person able to thrive in a fast paced, competitive environment while leading by example, CT Graphic Arts may be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and proven Technical Pre-Press Manager with experience in the flexographic printing industry to manage our Technical Center in Nashville, TN, providing technical expertise along with pre-press and sales support.
Responsibilities / Duties
- Co-Manage daily operations of the CTGA / Asahi Technical Center
- Support national sales team members to help achieve customer satisfaction and sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel and customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with customer needs
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales departments, to ensure customer support and brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and market technologies
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must have at least 5 years experience in flexographic pre-press
- In-depth knowledge of Esko Hardware / Software workflow.
- Produce test plates on Asahi Flexographic platemaking equipment
- Willing to travel and support national sales team
- Hands on platemaking, plate cutting, tape slitting
- Order receiving and shipping. Overall Tech Center management
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong pre-press technical skills
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
- Competitive base salary and benefits package
- Company benefits include: Healthcare, 401K, expenses and cell phone provided
Find out more about our company on our website at ctgraphicarts.com
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please send your complete resume to:
Make sure to reference the Technical Center Manager position.