Are you an experienced Technical Pre-Press Manager with extensive and advanced knowledge of the flexographic pre-press and printing process?
If you are ambitious, self-motivated and highly energetic person able to thrive in a fast paced, competitive environment while leading by example, CT Graphic Arts may be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for a dynamic and proven Technical Pre-Press Manager with experience in the flexographic printing industry to manage our Technical Center in Nashville, TN, providing technical expertise along with pre-press and sales support.
- Co-Manage daily operations of the CTGA / Asahi Technical Center
- Support national sales team members to help achieve customer satisfaction and sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel and customers
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with customer needs
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales departments, to ensure customer support and brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and market technologies
- Must have at least 5 years experience in flexographic pre-press
- In-depth knowledge of Esko Hardware / Software workflow.
- Produce test plates on Asahi Flexographic platemaking equipment
- Willing to travel and support national sales team
- Hands on platemaking, plate cutting, tape slitting
- Order receiving and shipping. Overall Tech Center management
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Customer oriented with strong pre-press technical skills
- Analytical and data driven problem solver
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please send your complete resume to:
Make sure to reference the Technical Center Manager position.