If you are a driven, goal oriented professional looking to work with a company where you’ll be a valued asset and not just another face in the crowd, CTGA is the perfect fit. Correct-Touch Graphic Arts (CTGA) is looking for a technical sales experts to work in all of our U.S. sales territories. The qualified candidate would preferably have experience in working with and/or selling flexographic pre-press, press room and plate room software and hardware solutions, and general knowledge of pre-press workflow procedures.
Salary + Benefits:
- Competitive salary/commission starting at $70K – $90K
- Existing successful sales territory with strong potential
- Company benefits include: Healthcare, 401K, Company Credit Card, Car Allowance
- Representing Asahi digital & analog flexo plates, along with plate and press room consumable products and equipment from major worldwide manufacturers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships and follow up on sales opportunities within designated sales region.
- Accountable for developing & executing strategies to land new business.
- Coordinate focused selling efforts with our sales, management and customer service teams throughout the country.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Must possess excellent sales, time management, communication and sales presentation skills.
- Sales experience in the flexographic industry or related preferred.
- Knowledge of flexographic printing hardware and software preferred.
- Must live in the sales region, or be willing to relocate.
- Travel upwards of 45%.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; candidate must be able to work and communicate well with CTGA’s management, sales and customer service and support staff.
- Superb written, verbal, and reporting skills are a MUST; utilizing database, spreadsheets, presentation and word-processing software.
- Must be highly motivated and be able to self-manage.
About Correct-Touch Graphic Arts:
At CTGA we are continually searching for individuals who are not only experts at what they do, but who align with our philosophy of dedicated support and service to our customers.
As a leading distributor in the printing industry for nearly 20 years, CTGA has built it’s reputation on not only providing solutions through state-of-the-art products and equipment, but also through creating long-lasting relationships with our customers by providing a partner from consultation through installation, support, maintenance and beyond.
The same goes for our relationship with our employees. We view every CTGA team member as an important part of our commitment to service. We provide an environment that fosters growth and independence while providing strong support and benefits along the way. If you are someone who fits this mold, and are interested in becoming part of the team, contact us today and speak to a CTGA representative. We’re excited to hear from you.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in the position, please send your resumé to Correct-Touch Graphic Arts today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
CT Graphic Arts