Wide Web Anilox Roll Cleaning Systems
Cleaning systems custom made to the needs of cleaning larger anilox rolls, and rotogravure, coating and embossing cylinders.
- Custom Built to your anilox rolls’ specifications (up to 10 feet / 3 meters).
- Designed to clean one roll at a time.
- 117 V and 230 V electrical equipment powered by 50 kHz or 60 kHz generator.
- 12-gauge stainless-steel tank.
- Tank includes heater, stainless-steel cover, and ball-valve drain.
- External ultrasonic generator with timer.
- Delivers ultrasonic power at 68 kHz for a more thorough, gentle cleaning.
- Frequency Sweep Technology.
- Integrated rotating mechanism with fixed-rate rotation.
- Removable supports with heavy-duty urethane support rollers.
- Operator’s Manual.
- 1-Year Limited Warranty.